- BioPeptin Complex® : Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea Extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyelashes while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: Plant extracts high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Saw Palmetto: High in fatty acids and plant sterols to help condition and add shine
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth and condition
What Else You Need To Know
- Safe for use with eyelash extensions
- Physician Developed
- Ophthalmologist Reviewed
- Dermatologist Reviewed
- Clinically Tested
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Fragrance
- No Gluten
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 98% experienced improved lash appearance*
- 98% experienced healthier-looking lashes*
- 98% experienced stronger lashes*
0.118 Fl Oz / 3.5 mL
0.068 Fl Oz / 2.0 mL
- Dermascope Aesthetician Choice-Favorite Eyelash Conditioner Award (2x Winner)
- Beauty Launchpad Reader’s Choice Award (4x Winner)
- EyeVote Reader’s Choice Award Winner
- American Spa Favorite Eyelash Conditioner Award Winner
- DaySpa Best Lash Serum/Conditioner
- Dry, brittle lashes
- Dull, lackluster lashes
- Compromised, prematurely aged lashes due to medications, environmental aggressors, over-processing or lash extensions
How To Use
- PREP: Begin by applying companion product Micellar Water Lash Wash Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover and let dry completely.
- STEP 1: Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced directly to the eyelashes above the lash line once each day.
- STEP 2: Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1,Octapeptide-2.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.