- BioPeptin Complex®: Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea Extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyebrows while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: High in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Calendula: A natural humectant which helps retain moisture for improved flexibility
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth, and condition
What Else You Need To Know
- Physician Developed
- Dermatologist Reviewed
- Clinically Tested
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Fragrance
- No Gluten
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 96% experienced improved appearance of eyebrows overall*
- 94% experienced more defined-looking eyebrows*
- 92% experienced bolder, fuller-looking brows*
0.101 Fl Oz / 3.0 mL
- Allure Best of Beauty Award (6x Winner)
- New Beauty Best Eyebrow Conditioner (5x Winner)
- Beauty Launchpad Reader’s Choice Award (4x Winner)
- Les Nouvelles Esthétiques & Spa Best Award Brow Category Award Winner(2x Winner)
- DaySpa Pro Choice Award Winner
- Dull, lackluster brows
- Dry, brittle brows
- Compromised, prematurely aged brows due to environmental stressors and/or over-grooming
How To Use
- PREP: Begin by applying companion product Micellar Water Lash Wash Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover and let dry completely.
- STEP 1: Using our unique, doe-foot applicator, apply once a day to clean, dry eyebrows with a few short strokes.
- STEP 2: Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Swertia Japonica Extract, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.