- Helps protect exposed skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Assists in slowing down the effects of premature skin aging.
- Contains antioxidants to help fight the effects of free radical damage.
- Assists in soothing and moisturizing the appearance of the skin.
How To Use:
For use on all skin types, especially sensitive, oily or rosacea-prone, to help prevent the effects of sunburn.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply to face and body liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures – Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Titanium Dioxide 8%,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Bis-Vinyl
Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green) Tea Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid. Polysorbate-20, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
Size & Shelf Life:
4 oz. plastic recyclable tube
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.