Looking for Best of Boston Facial?
Read about our Vitamin C Revitalizing Facial with LED light therapy published in Improper Bostonian Magazine:
Description: The facial and the LED treatment work to reduce fine lines and make skin healthier. A photo-stimulation process encourages collagen production without turning you into a Hollywood housewife.
Health Benefits: This isn’t a gimmicky facial that leaves you smelling like SunnyD. Vitamin A and C serums help reverse sun damage, while the LED light is rejuvenating without pesky UV rays. Novelty Factor: Electrical stimulation from a “galvanic machine” coaxes your skin to absorb the vitamins. Account: Starting with the LED treatment, the therapist covers your eyes and moves a small light slowly around your face – like an eraser removing each, tiny flaw. Next your skin is coated with a fruit bowl’s worth of nutrients. After a few applications, it’s time for an upper-body massage.
As a Result:
Clearer skin with fewer fine lines.
In A Nutshell: “I feel like I cheated plastic surgery”.
This superb treatment combines vitamin C peel and LED light therapy. Vitamin C peel gently exfoliates the skin, while infusing the skin with Vitamin C to improve signs of sun damage. Powerful antioxidants help re-establish the skin’s clarity and repair the damage done by the sun as well as environment.
LED light technology skin care treatments were developed by dermatologist for skin care professionals that can painlessly and without any discomfort…
- improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and rosacea as well as broken capillaries
- skin appears more radiant, plump and smooth
- tightens unsightly pores
- reduces Acne
General studies have shown Red LED light to:
- increase circulation
- convert light energy into cell energy
- stimulate the production of collagen
- helps to heal wounds and repair skin damage
- useful in skin rejuvenation
- stimulates human tissue just below the skin’s surface
- stimulates proteoglycans and fibroblastic activity (that produce collagen and elastin)
- increases lymphatic system activity