Toxins are ubiquitous in the world we live in. Our liver is responsible for clearing the toxins as well well as excess estrogen and glucose.
This detoxification process occurs in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the liver and then toxins are excreted through Phase 3 which is via urine, regular bowel movement and sweat.
This program promotes biotransformation and detoxification (not all cleanse or detox programs do that!) of heavy metals, excess estrogen and other toxins that we are exposed to on daily basis.
Even if our bodies are producing perfectly healthy and optimal levels of estrogen, nowadays our bodies are exposed to substances that we are readily swallowing, inhaling through our nose, absorbing through the skin that can act as an estrogen in the body.
These chemical substances can fit into estrogen receptors and have estrogenic effect. This can dramatically change hormone balance and cause hormone overload for both men and women.
It’s important that the body could readily process these substances so they don’t build up in the tissue on the ongoing basis and start wreak havoc in terms of disease processes.
During 9-Day Detox program I will guide you which inflammatory foods to eliminate that put an extra burden on the body and liver while optimizing the nutrients needed to help improve and support detoxification. I will also provide you with the list of allowed foods and the recipe inspirations.
Along with the targeted diet, some suggested lifestyle shifts and recipe ideas, you will be incorporating nutraceutical-grade supplements (included in the price of the program) that are designed to work in concert to encourage the various detox-linked systems and organs of the body to process and eliminate waste and toxins.
NOTE: all supplements will be provided for you and shipped to your home prior to the start of the cleanse and are included in the cost of this program.
This is a non-refundable program. Once the payment has been submitted, and the supportive products and supplements have been shipped, we are unable to accept any returns, no exceptions.
Information and content on this website is provided for information and educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. No information offered here should be interpreted as a diagnosis of any disease, nor an attempt to treat or prevent or cure any disease or condition. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional. Always speak with your healthcare professional before taking any medications or supplements. Information provided on this website does not create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any professional affiliated with this website. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The client hereby requests and consents to the performance of all aspects of the Detox program provided by Unique Verve, Inc, Functional Medicine and Skincare Practitioner Natalie Maibenko.
2. The client is consenting to submit to participating in the Detox program of her/his own free will, that the client will accept any and all responsibility for any undesirable consequences that may occur. The client understands that it is her/his sole responsibility to consult with her/his physician prior implementing the Detox program.
2. The client understands that method of the Detox program involves taking nutritional supplements, recommendation for lifestyle and nutritional changes.
3. The Detox program is a private outpatient program that lasts 9 days and is non-refundable.
4. The client certifies that she/he is here on this and on any subsequent visit or contact, whether by mail, telephone, or in person solely on her/his own behalf and not as an agent or representative of any federal, state, county, or local government or private agency on a mission of entrapment or investigation.
5. The client understands that due to the nature of the Detox program, it might involve cleansing reactions in the form of fatigue, headache, or other symptoms similar to a cold or flu. These symptoms will abate with time. Because all individuals are unique, Unique Verve, a Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko can not gauge or guess client’s reaction(s) to the Detox program.
5. Disclaimer and Conditions
Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist, Natalie Maibenko encourages the Client to continue to visit and to be treated by his/her healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, a physician.
The client understands that Natalie Maibenko is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietitian-nutritionist, therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Accordingly, the client understands that the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko serves as a coach, mentor and guide who helps a client to reach her/his own health and wellness goals through implementing incremental, positive, healthy, sustainable lifestyle changes that help the client to live and thrive using simple methods.
The Client has chosen to work with the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko and understands that the information received should not be seen as a medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of the client seeing licensed health professionals.
Nutritional, fitness, and wellness information provided by Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko, Unique Verve Inc is designed for educational purposes only. This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional.
6. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED CLAIMS
The Client acknowledges that the Client takes full responsibility for the Client’s life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of the Client’s family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after this program. The Client expressly assumes the risks of the Program, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by the provider. The Client releases the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, teachers, lecturers, agents, health counselors and staff (collectively, the Releases) from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, which against the Releases, the Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Releases, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program. The Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist, Natalie Maibenko is in no way liable for client’s health or safety.
7. The Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist, Natalie Maibenko, is not a licensed Dietitian, Naturopathic Doctor or Medical Physician or Doctor and does not diagnose diseases, disorders or conditions.
8. Nutritional, fitness, and wellness information provided by the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko, Unique Verve Inc is designed for educational purposes only. This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional.
9. Any claims made with respect to dietary supplements, including those made with respect to supplements available at Unique Verve Inc by the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. Dietary supplements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent medical conditions or disease. The client should consult with a healthcare provider before beginning any dietary supplement program.
10. In providing wellness program to the client, the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist, Natalie Maibenko, is relying upon the truth, accuracy and completeness of all information the client have provided to her. Any recommendations the client follows for changes in diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely client’s responsibility.
11. NO GUARANTEES
The role of the program is to support and assist the client in reaching the goals, but the success depends primarily on the client’s own effort, motivation, dedication, desire commitment and follow-through.
The Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist, Natalie Maibenko does not guarantee that the client will attain a particular result, and the client understands that results differ by each individual. As with any health-related program or service, the results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, client’s individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise and level of commitment.
13. The client understand that any therapies that she/he undertakes at Unique Verve, Inc are undertaken of her/his own free will.
The client accepts that the ultimate responsibility for her/his health care is the client’s own and that the Functional Medicine and Skincare Therapist Natalie Maibenko, Unique Verve Inc is here to support the client in this.
The client hereby agrees to assume full responsibility for any manner of loss, injury, claim or damage whatsoever, known or unknown, incurred as a result of same and the client, her/his heirs, executors, administrators or assigns for any loss, injury, claim or damage sustained as a result of the client’s attendance and/or participation.
The client has read the above release and waiver of liability, and fully understands its contents and voluntarily agrees to the terms and conditions stated.