- It contains several moisturizers including Panthenol as well as Sodium PCA and Sodium Lactate which occur naturally in the skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is scientifically known to assist in revitalizing the look of skin tone and may soften the appearance of fine lines.
- It contains Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract which is known for its powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps to assist in soothing and moisturizing the feel of the skin leaving it looking refreshed.
- The blend of Botanical extracts may act as a mild astringent helping to create the appearance of a smoother skin texture.
How To Use:
- Pre-cleanse and cleanse the skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Moisten cotton wool with Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner before applying to face and neck.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and/or evening.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Size & Shelf Life:
200 ml (6.76 fl oz.) PET bottle
24 months unopened
10 – 12 weeks period after opening
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Of¬cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Serpillium (Thyme) Extract, Salvia Of¬cinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Of¬cinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Althaea Of¬cinalis Root Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.