- It is rich in antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf Extract to assist in protecting the skin against the effects of UV radiation, which helps minimize the signs of photo-aging induced by UV rays.
- Helps nourish and hydrate the appearance of the skin to create a healthy appearance.
- Helps reduce the visible signs of aging by improving firmer appearance of the skin and preventing the effects of free radical damage, helping you to look younger for longer.
How To Use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Antioxidant Defence Crème over/in conjunction with your recommended Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums 1-4.
- Use morning and evening.
- Appropriate for all skin types.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Size & Shelf Life:
35 ml/1.18 fl oz. Airless Pump Dispenser with side window for easy
product level identification
18 months unopened
10 – 12 weeks period after opening
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Rosmarinus Of¬cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthophyll, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Lactic Acid, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, TEA-Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saf
ower) Seed Oil.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.