- Improves appearance of lax, uneven tone and wrinkled skin
- Gives look of increased volume, moisturization and smoother radiant-looking skin
- At-home product to augment non-invasive clinical treatments
How To Use:
Note: Avance Moisturiser may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply Avance Moisturiser and gently massage into the skin morning and/or evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A enriched
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of Avance Moisturiser is recommended for advanced Environ users.Recommended for skin that has been exposed to environmental stresses and the stress of everyday living.
SIZE & SHELF LIFE:
30 ml airless pump bottle
18 months unopened
10 – 12 weeks period after opening
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide,
Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.