- Regular use enhances the appearance of the fragile skin in the eye area.
- Contains antioxidants Rooibos, Honeybush and Resveratrol that combat the effects of free radical activities.
How To Use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ
- Apply Antioxidant and Peptide Eye Gel to the entire eye area.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and/or evening.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Size & Shelf Life:
15 5ml (0.507 fl oz) airless pump dispenser
18 months unopened
10 – 12 weeks period after opening
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Cermide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Rosmarinus Of¬cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.