Key Benefits & Actions:
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Shake well before using. Take one drop, one to five times daily (plain or in liquid), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
All Unique Verve Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards
cGMP = Current Good Manufacturing Practice certification means that every aspect of all Unique Verve manufacturing process has been examined, including laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency and product formulation)
Made and Packaged in the USA
Serving Size: 1 Drop (about 0.0394 mL)
Servings Per Container: About 750
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.**
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Vitamin D3 : 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125% (cholecalciferol)
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.