- luxurious lotion of highly specialized ingredients
- use on small, defined dark spots or whole face/neck
- use in conjunction with high levels of vitamins A & C
- Sepi-White and niacinamide help to even the appearance of uneven skin tone
- helps to the clarify look of photo induced aging
- skin looks more radiantly healthy
How To Use:
Note: Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to.
We recommend that consumers with sensitive skins use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Size & Shelf Life:
Twenty-four (24) months unopened.
10-12 weeks period after opening
60ml (2.03 fl oz.) PET bottle
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Alcohol Denat., Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Alpha-Arbutin, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health concerns.