This program includes a vast mix of support services and tools including:
- Two, 45-50-minute sessions per month with me via phone
- Rich, clinical research to support your unique health concerns and goals
- Follow-up secession summaries for your review and to lock-in your learning and habit changes
- Behind the scene clinical review of your progress to review data and optimize session plans
- Email support between sessions to clarify progress and make changes in our course, as necessary
- Emailed educational handouts to help to implement your plan
- A review of any lab work and/ or wellness test (separate cost) obtained during our time working together
- My full dedication to supporting, guiding and educating you through your journey along with my continued education and research to help your particular case and needs.
VIP FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE ONLY AFTER YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH HISTORY AND ASSESSMENT SESSION.
VIP Functional Medicine Program fee is $480 a month which includes two, 45-50 minute sessions.
REFUND POLICY FOR THE FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE:
Due to my upfront investment in reviewing your Comprehensive Health History forms, putting puzzle pieces together to understand what interconnectedness is at play in your unique body and developing your program, refund requests cannot be supported, unless more than 48 hours notice is provided. This includes no-shows, late starts (15 minutes), and unused time in a session.
To reschedule or cancel, please email me more than 48 hours prior scheduled session. Clients who provide less than 48 hours notice are responsible for the full service charge.
If you know you are going to be more than 5 minutes late, please let me know.
Please note late starts shorten the length of the session, but the rate for the service remains the same.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Functional Medicine services are designed for educational purposes only. This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional.
I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietitian-nutritionist, therapist, or psychologist and will not diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.
Rather I serve as a mentor and guide who helps a client to reach her/his own health and wellness goals through implementing incremental, positive, healthy, sustainable lifestyle changes that help the client to live and thrive using simple methods.